The humans went to work and accidentally left the television on all day. Usually I am busy with snacks or naps when the TV goes on at night, so I never pay attention. Today I sat down, watched, absorbed for many, many hours. What I have observed/learned:
1. It will be partly cloudy this weekend.
2. Dr. Phil is soothing yet frightening at the same time.
3. The world is in self-destruct mode.
4. A yellow sponge and his friends live at the bottom of the ocean.
5. It's relatively inexpensive to build a DIY home entertainment center.
Per number 3, I have decided to hang in my safe room for a while.