Sunday, March 14, 2010

::nip trip::

Everything happened so suddenly.
My afternoon routine was almost complete.
I'd finished the last lick of Friskies in my bowl, stretched for a moment, and walked over to the scratching post... when I caught a sniff of the good stuff.

Mommy knows what it does to me; she calls it "groovin'" when I nip and pass out.

But I just couldn't resist the scent. It drew me in. She'd drowned the scratching post with it and I uncontrollably inhaled and ingested as much as possible.

Last thing I remember I was chasing a purple squirrel through a jungle gym. The squirrel spoke like a dolphin as he swam through the ball pit. He blended in, I lost him, and all of the colors began to swirl! It made me dizzy, so I decided to take a nap on a cloud.

How appropriate that when I arose from my nip trip the television was playing Half Baked.
Mommy was sitting next to me and I had ripped apart a large section of the blanket that Mommy was crocheting. The blue blanket. My cloud.

Don't nip meowsters, it ain't worth it.
hearts. Oscar

There was an error in this gadget

Thanks for visiting :)