Saturday, September 12, 2009

::rainy days::

Oscar has been thoroughly enjoying the thunderstorms.

D's cats hide under the bed and in the closet when it thunders. NORMAL. O sits by the back door. He loves it. NOT NORMAL.

My theory on this: O's hero is DAD. DAD loves to watch thunderstorms. Often he will stand by the backyard door for quite a while during the storm. O has taken on this habit...
However, since O is still a cat, he takes the lazier approach and spreads out on the floor next to the backyard door to watch.

In this picture I caught O in the act of copy-DAD mid-storm. Unflattering picture (my apologies to Osc).. I promise he isn't that fat.

O's thought of the day: "Mommy I love you so much because.. when you come downstairs for your midnight snacks.. you give me secret meals that we don't tell MOM and DAD about."
There was an error in this gadget

Thanks for visiting :)